Friday, September 12, 2014

The Advantage Of Consuming Fruits And Vegetables


Do you like fruits? What did you feel if you eaten fruits and vegetables every day?consume more fruits and vegetables can make our body feel health,fresh,and beautiful. And also consuming fruits and vegetables can prevent the disease. Well I will tell you about the benefit of consuming fruits and vegetables. And I will also explain the substances contained in fruits and vegetables.

  Orange contains vitamin C, it prevent thrush, vitamin C also make our body fresh and health.vitamin C can protect the body from against as an immune system,vitamin C also protect our body from cardiovascular disease,prenatal health problems,eye disease,and even skin wrinkling,the fruits that contains of vitamin C such as guava, kiwi, strawberries, etc. But orange is the most fruits that contains vitamin C.

  Do you like carrot? Carrot is one of the kinds vegetables,usually this vegetable colored orange, carrot most contains vitamin A,and did you know the advantages of vitamin A before?vitamin A has several potential preventive and therapeutic uses, vitamin A is also can make the immune system, it keeps skin and mucous cells membrane healthy, vitamin A also called retinol, it help your eyes adjust to light changes when you come in from outside and also keep your eyes healthy.

  Vitamin E is also very important for our body, vitamin E help prevent oxidation stress to the body, vitamin E can help protect against heart disease, cancer, and muscular degeneration and important advantage of vitamin E, it's made our skin fresh, clean and beautiful, fruits and vegetables that contain of vitamin E such as bengkoang, cucumber, sun flower seed, almond, mustard greens, spinach, nabati oil, avocado, papaya, kiwi, mango etc.

  So, I recommend you to consume more fruits and vegetables, because fruits and vegetables very important for health.

3 comments:

  1. Always, anywhere and anytime,I feel very comfortable now all to the work of Dr Odey Abang,the Herbalist who prepare for me the remedies to my health challenges.
    I could feel more comfortable when he explained to me how dangerous it's caring Herpes with me getting affected easily with Other sexually transmitted infections. Genital sores increases my risk of transmitting or contracting other sexually transmitted infections, including AIDS.
    Newborn infection. ...
    Bladder problems. ...
    Meningitis. ...
    Rectal inflammation (proctitis).
    I was so scared when he says that because I found a lover who ran into it and had a shock on me after the checkup and develop stroke.
    This has been my earnest prayers for the physician therapist to come in with positive solutions to remedies Herpes and most viral infections. I'm now free and I thank God for leading me to see others getting cured with Herbs. I decided to try and found out that the best way I would have done was to get rid of it and give my testimony. Glory to God I became free after I received his medicine from the DHL and applied as instructed. Till date I had no SYMPTOMS nor virus to detect of me, I called him and thankful for what he did,and ask if he could cure my stroke boyfriend,he said yes and did the same preparation to my boyfriend for his stroke and Recoverd from it. Nothing is impossible with Herbs IN CURES, you're the next if you will be willing to apply his medicine and instructions on how to manage.
    Sickness has no right to dwell on us,you can reach him at his email address
    For your immediate response to health

    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am really happy for being a normal human being again after taking the herbal medicine of dr Eromosele the herbalist. i never believe that my GENITAL HERPES can be cure again until i visit Dr Eromosele for help, he gave me his herbal medicine that cure me after 14 days, i am really happy and i am short of words, please you all should help me thank him for what he has done for me, i receive the herbal medicine through ups courier, i am now a normal human being and i am getting married next month. please you all should contact him through his email if you are a patient of GENITAL HERPES. here is his email address: dreromosele156@gmall.com or you can contact him through whatsApp; +2348075799423

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete