Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Bryophyta or Moss Plants


Moss plants or that we often call bryophyta is plants that often we found in moisture place or wet places, sometimes this plant can be found in trees, water, and swamps, bryophyta or moss plants have leate chlorophyll, so moss plants are autotrophs, this plants generally do not have a carrier network, such as the phloem and xylem, so for the transport of water and foodstuffs bryophyta using parenchymal cells, other characteristics of the moss plants having a lot of cells, or muticellular, its cell wall made of cellulose, and have a protective layer is cuticle. Moss is a plant thallus, are roots, stems, and its leaf is difficult to be differentiated, these plants do not have true roots like other plants, but moss has a rhizoid or false roots, which serves to absorbs minerals and attached to the substrate, there is gametophyte and sporophyte types of moss, gametophyte of moss has a body shape like a leaf, while the moss sporophyte that is going to produces spores.

    Moss plants do the reproductive through metagenesis process, spores which release from moss plants will turn into bond, bond would later develop into the gametophyte, gametophyte will develop into anteredium and arkegonium, anteridium will produce spermatozoid or sperm cells,  while arkegonium will develop into an egg cells, or ovum. Then spermatozoid and egg cells will be fused, and will form a zygote, the zygote will develop into sporogium, sporogium will develop into sporangium, and will return to spores.

    Moss plants were devided into three classes, namely hepaticopsida, anthoceropsida, and bryopsida classes, moss plant alho have many benefits for human life, such as oxgen providers, storage of water, absorbing pollutants, helping to resist erosions, reduce flood hazards, in addition to helpful in the envirotment, moss is also useful in human health, several species of sphognumsp. Can used as skin and eyes medicines, and can be used as a subtitute for cotton, while marchantia polymorpha can be used for the treatment of liver cancer.

3 comments:

  1. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am really happy for being a normal human being again after taking the herbal medicine of dr Eromosele the herbalist. i never believe that my GENITAL HERPES can be cure again until i visit Dr Eromosele for help, he gave me his herbal medicine that cure me after 14 days, i am really happy and i am short of words, please you all should help me thank him for what he has done for me, i receive the herbal medicine through ups courier, i am now a normal human being and i am getting married next month. please you all should contact him through his email if you are a patient of GENITAL HERPES. here is his email address: dreromosele156@gmall.com or you can contact him through whatsApp; +2348075799423

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete